He had a few words to say about his company.
Here is an Overview of the company:
Rackspace has a “Fanatical Support for AWS” mantra that offers additional professional services to help you migrate and understand your AWS environment.
From learning the basics of AWS to optimizing your existing architecture for better cost and usage performance, their certified experts can be your guides.
Fanatical Support for AWS offers an array of workshops that are designed to help you understand and leverage AWS most effectively for your business needs.
Rackspace provides advice based on best practices and experience on AWS. These services are available for all customers.
• AWS Jumpstart Workshop: Covers AWS essentials based on your business’ experience and requirements.
• AWS Architecture, Security & Compliance Workshop: Helps you understand the AWS Shared Responsibility model at a tactical level.
• AWS Health-Check Workshop: We review your existing architectural designs and plans for your future planned VPC environment on AWS Services.
• AWS Solution Design Services: We conduct a workshop with you about AWS Architecture Plan and Design.
Rackspace, is an AWS DevOps Competency and Premier Consulting partner, offering flexible services and tooling to build and deploy resilient cloud applications that are scalable.
Assisting companies rapidly and reliably build and deliver products using AWS and DevOps best practices.
These services include:
• Infrastructure Automation: Rackspace will help automate your entire cloud infrastructure utilizing a DevOps approach and AWS best practices.
• Application Deployment: Rackspace will use best practices to ensure your AWS environment is well architected, and help automate the deployment of your applications utilizing AWS native services.
• Continuous Integration and Delivery: Rackspae will help you reduce time-consuming tasks and human error by helping implement your application development and deployments using the CI/CD model on AWS.
• 3rd Party Configuration Management: Support for 3rd party tools (e.g, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, DSC)
Migrating your application portfolio is a critical first step to set you up for success with AWS. Rackspace, alongside a range of partners, will manage your migration to best match your business requirements now and in the future.
The Fanatical Support for AWS Migration Services involves discovery, planning, testing, data and configuration migration, and is fully project managed by Rackspace from start to finish. As part of their Fanatical Support Migration Service, you can expect fluid guidance and collaboration across the entire AWS migration journey:
• End-to-end project management and program governance
• AWS migration discovery and design
• Migration quality assurance
• Environment build-out
• Migration execution and orchestration
• Data synchronization
• Ensuring smooth migration into our managed service
• Validation against success criteria
• Ongoing support of the AWS platform
Please feel free to share this post or comment below
Click here for more Interviews from the AWS Summit London 2017