Whether you are cloud newbie or an experienced user, you will learn something new at the London AWS Summit. These events and others held around the world are designed to educate new customers about the AWS platform and offer existing customers deep technical content to be more successful with AWS.
With the latest Summit scheduled for London Mid week 28th June 2017, it’s a date to put in your calendar. It’s taking place at the ICC London Excel
If you haven’t registered do it now! Its free here
You can also download the free app here
This will again be a major event for AWS and its customers with a packed events itinerary.
“During this free, one day event, you will learn more about the AWS platform through breakout sessions that cover a wide range of topics from new services and architecture to performance and operations. You will also have the opportunity to hear from customers about their journey to the cloud”.
I will be attending the event again this year, my goal this year will be to interview as many of the vendors and start-ups as possible so look out for me.
I will also Join the Keynote and hear from Dr. Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer, Amazon.com and Gavin Jackson, Managing Director, AWS UK and Ireland.
The London summit promises to follow in the footsteps of previous AWS summits, where we will have one day packed full of activities, which will inform, demonstrate and strive to meet all its customer’s and expectations.
With sessions and highlights that include:
• Well-Architected Bootcamp: is a free, advanced level hands-on lab for you to learn AWS architecture best practices so you can design and operate reliable, secure, efficient and cost-effective systems solutions on AWS. There are over 40 technical sessions: services, intros, new services, deep dives, solutions and tech talks,
• Activities: AWS Summit is jam packed with activities you can participate in outside of the breakout sessions. It’s also an opportunity to network with peers and AWS team members. After a hard day of learning, be sure to join the networking drinks being held in the Solutions Pavilion, which follows the last sessions of the day. You can also enjoy the certification lounge if you are certified.
• Partners and Sponsors Expo: A high-energy expo with top AWS technology and consulting partners and access to AWS engineers and architects.
• Innovation Hub : This is at the heart of the Expo Hall AWS has created a Hub for creative thinking. Here, you will be able to immerse yourself in cutting edge technology, hear first hand innovation stories from AWS customers and explore your own revolutionary ideas.
• Life at AWS: You will get a look under the covers and understand what it’s like to work, invent and innovate at Amazon in this session featuring a panel of Amazon leaders.
• AWS re:Start :is a training and job placement programme, to educate young adults, military veterans, reservists, and their spouses, on the latest software development and cloud computing technologies across the UK. Check out their booth.
• AWS Marketplace: check out the AWS Marketplace booth to learn how to deploy Software in the AWS Cloud in minutes, and how AWS Service Catalog makes it easier to manage your existing software portfolio. You can start with free trials on AWS Marketplace and receive your $100 AWS credits to get started today.
All this build up nicely to Reinvent 2017
I will keep you updated as new information becomes available.
Please feel free to share this post or comment below
Click here for more Interviews from the AWS Summit London 2017