95K - Remote & Flexible Working - Solutions Architect
The perfect candidate will be confident in assisting in all aspects of the engagement life cycle, and confident in their ability to deliver solutions on projects that are focused within Machine learning and data analysis. You'll also be working closely with Data engineers and Data scientists, defining client's data pipelines and data lakes as well as understanding the needs and implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning applications.
- Proven AWS design, implementation and support experience.
- Excellent document production skills - design documents and architecture diagrams.
- Ability to present work directly to clients.
- Background in application development and experience in at least one high level programming language (ideally Java, Python or Node JS).
- Strong Agile experience.
In depth knowledge in:
- AWS network services (AWS VPC, Subnetting, Security Groups, and Routing.
- AWS core services (EC2, RDS, S3, and ElastiCache).
- AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB).
- Ability to create high quality Cloud Formation or Teraform scripts, proven ability to use the AWS CL and GIT/SVN.
- Strong Unix and Bash knowledge.
- AWS Solution Architect, Associate Certification or at least 3 years' experience of AWS.
- AWS Solution Architect, Professional Certification and/or AWS Developer, Associate Certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Well Architected Framework including the Serverless Lens.
- Lead the design and implementation of Step Functions.
- Understanding or some exposure to Data Lakes and Data Engineering with knowledge of AWS data lake services (Glue, Glue Catelog, RedShift, Athena, Kinesis).
- Developed solutions using AWS SAM or the Serverless Framework and defined APIs in Swagger.
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery, with implementation in AWS Code* or Jenkins.
- Skill and experience flexibility over a narrow but deep specialism.
- Evidence of cross-vendor work as opposed to a candidate who wants to remain skilled in a single vendor's technologies.
- Evidence of continual learning and attacking new domains.
- Willingness to travel, on average 1 day per week.
- Desire to interact closely with customers and build strong relationships..
- 'Can Do' and 'Above and Beyond' attitude to work.
- Understanding and some exposure to Machine learning, AI and Data Science.
If you'd like to find out more on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0191 300 6939, alternatively you can send me an email containing your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.