Come Shape the Future of Transportation!
AWS IoT FleetWise is a managed service that makes it easy to collect vehicle data, transform it, and then transfer it to the cloud to gain insights about your fleet(s) of vehicles. More details about our product is at: aws.amazon.com/iot-fleetwise/
We are a team of engineers, living and breathing at the intersection of technology and transportation. In the future, transportation of both goods and people will be centered around technology, with consistent innovation around better safety, reliability, and efficiency. AWS aims to power the future of transportation through rapid innovation and scale only possible through cloud infrastructure. Come join us in building the future of transportation!
Key job responsibilities
You will work backwards from the customer and distill customer requirements along with the Product Manager. As a back-end engineer, you will design and develop micro-services and Rest APIs at large scale. You will build, deploy and maintain backend software components to extract, transform and load billions of data sets with minimum latency. You contribute to the internal and customer facing technical specification of our products and work with engineering and product leadership to shape the forward looking roadmap/ strategy. You ensure industry best practices are followed in design and architecture decisions, bring emerging technologies into designs when appropriate.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as GoLang, Kotlin, Java, C++ including object-oriented design
• Bachelor's degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
• Previous technical internship(s).
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. - provided by Dice