Senior WordPress Specialist
On behalf of our client in the Public Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior WordPress Specialist.
Senior WordPress Specialist – Mandatory Skills
- 10+ years of overall experience in website development, production and maintenance, and public facing web development
- 3+ years' experience installing and configuring WordPress version 4.x on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Significant hands-on experience developing WordPress based websites, using WordPress versions 4.x, including full stack development and being proficient with WordPress's features, themes and plugins. Hands on experience with WordPress Calypso, Node and React is an asset
- 3+ years' experience administering WordPress deployments, including provision of technical support and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Preference given to those with experience of WordPress development for government agencies.
- Understand what it takes to develop websites that are cross-browser and standards compliant, and meet accessibility requirements
- Hands on experience using Amazon Web Services
- Proficient using and developing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Senior WordPress Specialist - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Senior WordPress Specialist - Assignment Location