Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner for data services, is looking for a Senior/Lead AWS Engineer to join their elite team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Our client believes in protecting America's 90 million investors. Because if people don't trust in the markets, they won't invest in the markets. They believe in thinking big. They oversee every brokerage firm and broker doing business with the U.S. public. That's more than 3,900 firms and approximately 635,000 brokers. They oversee up to 75 billion market transactions per day. They believe in being aggressively vigilant. If brokers break the rules, they have the power to fine them, suspend them or bar them from the industry. They have the flexibility to innovate and invest in technology. They believe in a boots-on-the-ground approach.
The Senior/Lead AWS Engineer will oversee end-to-end development and delivery for a software solution. Our client is looking for a Developer with developer mindset and AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience. You will use Devops practices and AWS services to support our drive towards continuous delivery across our multi-platform application portfolio. Beyond the skills, we are looking for people with these key attributes:
- Builder: Build solutions and be able to think holistically about engineering challenges and architecture.
- Automator: An aptitude for automated system design and implementation in terms of Infrastructure Creation/Configuration and CI/CD.
- Team player: Work with multiple technology teams like Network/security/Dev teams in an Agile environment.
- Advocate: Be willing to spend time and knowledge to evangelize the common practices and tools
- Be Passionate: Bring your positive attitude with you every morning; and Have Fun
Experience: 5-7 years
- Ensures development practices and toolsets are followed to support our drive towards continuous delivery across our multi-platform application portfolio.
- Develop tools and products that are used in central automation and contribute to development milestones
- Continually look for ways to innovate and improve testing process to gain efficiencies.
- Effectively communicate project activities and project risk in oral and written formats.
- Build solutions and be able to think holistically about engineering challenges and architecture
- Excellent understanding in computer science fundamentals - Algorithm design, Problem solving, Complexity analysis and data structures.
- Expert experience with design & programming.
- Expert experience in core Computer Science technologies.
- Expert in unit, functional and integration testing. Understand peformance monitoring and diagnostics
- Expert experience in design and implementation in terms of Infrastructure Creation/Configuration and CI/CD.
- Expertise in working and managing CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Excellent attitude with good presentation skills in both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable Experience with Unix/Linux environment.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting, designing and developing tools, products and frameworks
- Good troubleshooting and debugging mindset. Be able to provide immediate workarounds and long-term fix.
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.