Our team is seeking a DevOps Engineer who will help to design and build a new cloud platform for SaaS based products.
The role will be involved in all major activities related to architecture, deployment, scripting/automation, security, and operations
of the cloud platform on AWS. The platform is based on micro-services (using Akka and Play Framework), Containers (using Docker/Kubernetes) and AWS EMR.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, ALB, Cloud Front etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected
Design, build and automate AWS AMIs using packer.
Implement microservice architecture using Docker by writing custom Docker files.
- Administration and integration of Veracode with CI to detect and report vulnerabilities.
- Design and implement reverse proxy and leverage load balancing using HAProxy, Nginx.
- Design and implement master and dynamic slave architecture using Jenkins, Docker.
- Automate CI pipeline using Groovy DSL.
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters (EKS). Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring,
- logging and auto-scaling.
- Design and build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience in scripting using Shell script, bash and Ant.
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines. Including IAM, SSO, Security Groups, Data Encryption, etc.
- Experience in administering GitHub, BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, New Relic, Zabbix, CircleCI, Jenkins, Splunk and other DevOps tools.