Kforce has a client in San Diego, CA that is looking for a 100% Remote Sr. Devops (AWS) Engineer who has experience designing, implementing, & supporting DevOps capabilities implemented in a variety of technologies that target AWS as the deployment platform.
In this role, you will help guide development, quality & infrastructure automation practices & enable tooling to support construction management platform across web, mobile, backend & data engineering capabilities. The role will develop tools & strategies for continuous integration & continuous deployment to support the delivery of the SaaS platform.
- Provide technical leadership & drives best practices for the implementation & maintenance of reliable, scalable & secure DevOps practices
- Leads & participates as a senior technology enablement resource, collaborating & coordinating with scrum team(s) to provide leadership, industry best practices & conformance to guidelines, standards & best practices related to DevSecOps best practices
- Respond to issues in production environments, remediate immediate issues & develop strategies to ensure ongoing improvement to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Partners with the Product, Engineering & Cloud Operations organizations to understand platform requirements in order to define DevOps practices & select technologies & approaches that enable the product & engineering vision
- Management of development & automation tooling to support ongoing delivery requirements of the engineering teams
- Partners with quality engineering to integrate automated testing requirements into continuous delivery processes to ensure consistent quality
- Develop & continually improve processes, tools, automation, deployment & operational tasks to reduce requirements for manual intervention & improve the rate of deployment for new features & functionality