Kforce has a client located in San Diego, CA that is looking for a seasoned Sr. CloudOps (AWS) Engineer that will be working 100% Remote.
As a Sr. CloudOps (AWS) Engineer, you will have experience designing, implementing, & supporting scalable cloud SaaS platforms on AWS. You will help guide architecture, automation & infrastructure activities to support construction management platform across web, mobile, backend & data engineering capabilities. The role will develop tools & strategies for networking, monitoring & automating infrastructure to support the delivery of the SaaS platform.
- Leads & participates as a senior technology enablement resource, collaborating & coordinating with scrum team(s) to provide leadership, industry best practices & conformance to guidelines, standards & best practices related to cloud infrastructure, deployment, management & monitoring
- Respond to issues in production environments, remediate immediate issues & develop strategies to ensure ongoing improvement in cloud architecture to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Partners with the Product organization to understand platform requirements in order to develop architectures & select technologies & approaches that enable the product vision
- DNS & TLS/SSL certificate management
- Add comprehensive automated testing to ensure the consistency & repeatability of infrastructure as code deliverables
- Develop & continually improve processes, tools, automation, deployment & operational tasks to reduce requirements for manual intervention & improve the rate of deployment for new features & functionality
- Deployment of new releases to production environments
- Help resolve production & customers issues & engineer long-term solutions through triage, root cause analysis & data analytics