Lead AWS Big Data Architect - Atlanta, GA- $200k+
A rapidly growing end user is actively looking to hire a talented Lead Big Data Architect to lead the AWS Big Data efforts or an enterprise data lake.
Below you will find a brief summary of the technical experience needed for this position.
Technical Experience Needed:
- Experience in architecting an enterprise data lake in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience in steering the migration of data into the AWS Cloud
- Hands on experience working on Amazon Kinesis, Glue and Amazon Redshift
- Hands on experience with programming in Python, Java and Scala
- Experience with Hadoop or Kafka spreaming technologies
- Must have experience working with the AWS Big Data Ecosystem
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Amazon EMR, Dynamo DB, Machine Learning, etc.
- Previous experience working as a AWS Big Data Architect or Solutions Architect
- AWS certifications
- Pre-sales experience
- Past experience in leading a Big Data team
- Experience in the financial and investments industry
Benefits & Perks:
- UNLIMITED PTO
- Some remote flexibility if needed
- 10% preformance bonus
- Fully paid medical and dental benefits
- Fully paid expenses for travel
- Opportunity for AWS Certifications
- Immense growth opportunity and room for advancement throughout the company
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 813-437-6896. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data, Data Science, BI or Cloud Analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Big Data & Analytics jobs, I can be contacted at 813-437-6896. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / BI / Business Intelligence / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Python / Hadoop / Kafka / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / AWS Big Data / Analytics / Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning / ML / IoT / Kinesis / EMR / Redshift / EC2 / S3 / Data Pipeline / Azure SQL DW / Data lake / Amazon / Glue / Data pipeline