This Texas company is focused on app modernisation and cloud strategy and is looking for its next Cloud Engineers to continue with their growth. Must be a green card holder ot citizen to apply. We welcome all types of people as we only focus on one thing, the work. So if you are a great AWS cloud engineer and are looking for your next place to call home, this is the right company for you.
-Hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Terraform is definitely required!!!!
Your Future Work:
- Assist in the architecture and management of all types of growing applications/infrastructure
- Monitor alerts/incidents & act immediately on them during shift, be available after hours if on-call.
- Follow alerting support communication escalation procedures
- Be a part of the team meetings & knowledge exchanges.
- Working with the entire team to define new efficient practices for current and newly deployed infrastructure.
- Contribute to a growing database of documentation surrounding infrastructure and applications hosted.
- Analyses and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and
- Provides product or service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Working on technology projects to drive them to final succession
-Able to handle yourself in stressful environments when dealing with business issues
-Deal well with ambiguous or undefined problems and can think abstractly while guiding others
-Energetic team player who can work across boundaries and is willing to adapt to change
-Confident in your skills and abilities, willing to share your knowledge, willing to learn
-Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions.
-CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Codefresh)
-Configuration Management experience (Terraform, Ansible)
-Monitoring tools (Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, Nagios, etc.)
-Hands on with Containerization (Docker) and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Rancher)
-Experienced in using Atlassian JIRA to manage project tasks
-Hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Terraform is necessary!!!!
-Linux Systems Administration
Your Future Benefits:
- Transparency into the company and complete ownership and accountability over the role.
- Ever-Changing and evolving Tech Stack
- 100-120K per year
Permanent position. No Sponsorship offered. Applicants must be green card holders or U.S. citizens.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 972-546-3667 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.