Role: Business System Analyst - Amazon Connect
Location : Redwood City, CA (REMOTE)
Estimated Duration: 6 + months
• 5+ years of IT experience in all phases of the software development process - including requirements gathering, design, implementation, release, and maintenance.
• Bachelor's in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related field
• Experience with leading and driving solution analysis and implementation for contact center and discovery projects.
• Exhibits keen interest, techno-functional acumen and experience in working with evolving business models in large scale and complex transformational programs.
• Proven experience working in Agile software development lifecycle.
• Expertise in AWS / Amazon Connect contact center platform, Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud, call case management concepts, solution design, architecture, and implementation.
• Strong knowledge in dynamic contact center configuration/coding, integrating with Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud leveraging CTI and AWS services (Lambda, CloudFormation, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, etc.)
• Platform expertise in leveraging Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud to solve business problems strongly preferred.
§ Experience with leading, designing, and working with developers to design cloud architecture that ensures security, performance, efficiency, reliability, and cost optimized for cloud contact centers, AWS, Amazon Connect, and Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud.
§ Translate business requirements into well-architected custom solutions leveraging Amazon Connect across a wide array of applications and interfaces across multiple business functions.
§ Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle process including requirements gathering, design, implementation, release, and maintenance.
§ Manage large scale projects partnering with matrixed cross functional and global teams to ensure delivery of applications aligned to the business and IT strategy.
§ Lead technical design sessions with developers, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives and suggest best practices and opportunities for improvement through automation or simplification.
§ Apply knowledge of different methodologies for integration and dynamic call flows leveraging AWS DynamoDB, Lambda, Pinpoint, CloudFormation, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, QuickSight, and other AWS services considering capabilities, limitations, and trade-offs to design and develop architectural framework.
§ Perform hands-on Amazon Connect and Salesforce CTI system setup, configuration, coding, administration, and troubleshooting.
§ Design, develop, and maintain complex call flow.
§ Drive and execute functional design, testing, change management and end user acceptance for projects and enhancements.
§ Interface with relevant teams to support day-to-day systems and interfaces issues related to existing application solutions.
§ Ensure compliance with secure development standards, GDPR, and negotiate security trade-offs; and provide technical mentoring on coding techniques, methods, and standards.
§ Manage stakeholder expectations and communications within and beyond functional track.
§ Strong understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum, project management, and Jira.
Preferred Soft Skills:
• Exceptional problem solver who is comfortable finding and pushing solutions beyond the status quo
• Strong sense of personal ownership in the quality and effectiveness of delivered solutions
• Ability to realistically balance scope and requirements against timelines
• Capability to autonomously make effective decisions and pursue tasks based on project scope and vision
• Interest in developing an understanding of relevant technical subject matter that ensures a solid foundation for collaborating on solutions
• Ability to build relationships, influence key decision-makers, and collaborate on a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
• Strong team player who can bridge gaps across business groups and work effectively with teams and stakeholders to establish and accomplish business objectives
• Exceptional ability to gather, organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications
• Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional emotional intelligence