Title: Cloud Solutions Architect (AWS)
***No third-party candidates, corp-to-corp, H1-B will be accepted.
Our client is in the higher education industry and represents one of the largest education institutions in the United States. Our client relies on the IT systems to help their faculty, staff, and students succeed.
We are on the hunt for a talented Cloud Solutions Architect with expertise in AWS to manage our Client's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- AWS Associate Level Certification
- Infrastructure automation experience
- Demonstrated experience defining system requirements for new or existing systems in Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing end-to-end system solutions in Amazon Web Services.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.