AWS Solutions Architect - Glasgow OR Edinburgh - Salary DOE
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate vacancy for a Solutions Architect to join their team and your role is to be involved in the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
What you will be doing in this role:
- Design and build of AWS based solutions
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Participation in an on call rota.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
- Attendance at client meetings and company events.
What you will need in order to succeed within this role:
- Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
- 3 years' experience of administering Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied and busy work load.
- Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related.
Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
- AWS CloudFormation
- Puppet/Chef configuration management
- AWS certifications, at associate or professional level
- Python programming
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV or additionally, send an up to date CV over to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]