AWS Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architect - Remote - £115,000
My client, who provides computer services to public and private sector customers are looking for AWS Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architects to join their team.
As an AWS Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architect, you will shape customer pre-sales opportunities and articulate business and technical strategy to customers and internal clients. As a customer facing role, you'll need proven skills in a customer facing position, sales opportunities and leads management, and will be designing and assuring complex solutions to corporate or public sector organisations.
The candidate is familiar in the following base infrastructure concepts within AWS:
* AWS - IaaS, SaaS and PaaS & Products
* Must be proficient with AWS Well Architected Framework.
* Must be familiar with AWS DevOps, execute Agile methodology within the tool
* Must be proficient with Source Code Version Control tools such as Git
* Must be highly proficient in Terraform, Cloud Formation, Linux Scripting, Phyton, Ansible etc.
* Must be familiar with CI/CD pipelines and tooling.
* Must be familiar with DevOps change management and philosophy
* Must be highly proficient with API design and development
* Must understand Microservices architectural style and design principles
If this sounds interesting and you want to work with a company which is at the forefront of innovation then please get in contact with me on Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or Phone: +44 (0)203 868 5178, or apply via the link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.