Role: AWS IoT and Cloud Architect
Type: Full Time
1. AWS IoT solution architecture development in one or more industrial domains - manufacturing & industrial automation, supply chain, energy & resources, utilities, TTH (travel, transportation, and hospitality), retail, healthcare & life sciences etc.
2. Once deployed on a client project, continuously engage client through thought leadership to ensure not only existing project goals are met, but also come up with innovative ideas to provide additional value to client and ensure long-term stickiness with client
3. Ability to translate business needs, customer pain points to digital platform/product use cases and business/market requirements. In addition, be willing to collaborate with key internal stakeholders including IoT solution leads to be able to stitch together an end-to-end IoT solution for a given client based on their business needs and using both TCS assets/accelerators and those of partners
- B.S. and/or MS. In any engineering disciplines or computer science
- 10-15 years experience as a technical architect with deep knowledge into the business and technical drivers in one or more key vertical market segments identified above. Experience must include developing IoT and other digital technologies solution architectures based on client business requirements and use cases and keeping in mind clients domain context.
- Deep knowledge and experience with SaaS , PaaS & IaaS architectures on Azure
- Must have deep knowledge and experience architecting end-to-end IoT solutions on AWS cloud through all or a subset of the following capabilities
- Create AWS IoT services in the AWS portal and Command Line Interface
- AWS IoT Core using Python SDK including AWS IoT Device set up, Thing Shadows, and Streaming of IoT data to DynamoDB
- Setting up of AWS IoT Greengrass using both AWS portal and CLI and Setting up AWS IoT Greengrass on a Physical device
- AWS IoT Device Management including Fleet Hub for AWS IoT Device Management
- Amazon Timestream and Grafana
- Develop Digital Twins AWS IoT Twin Maker
- AWS IoT Analytics including, QuickSight, and Detect Anomalies and undertake Streaming Analytics with Kinesis
- Have experience with AWS IoT Best Practices including SNS Hook and Redshift Streaming
- Configuring NodeRed for IoT applications, Capturing Sensor Data, Capture a Critical Event, and Node-Red Dashboards
- Critical Event Streaming, Streaming Data to Amazon OpenSearch Service, Streaming Data to Amazon Managed Apache Kafka, Sending Location Data to Amazon Location Service, Using AWS IoT Core Device Location with Amazon Location Service
- AWS IoT Events
- AWS IoT Core Device Advisor including AWS IoT Core Device Qualification Test Suite
- Be able to write code in python or C# to build prototypes.
- Ability to incorporate of end-to-end IoT security and privacy considerations while developing solution architectures
- Ability to communicate detailed technical requirements as required to Engineers, Data Scientists, and technologists
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.