Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an AWS Engineer/Administrator for our client in the Information Technology Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Role: AWS Engineer/Administrator
Primary Skills: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Role Description: The AWS Engineer/Administrator must have at least 5+ years of experience. As the AWS Cloud Administrator, you must be able to work with the Customer organization and help in provisioning of AWS services for various projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be able to provision the AWS services for various projects.
- Collaborate with the Development team to resolve any provisioning related issues.
- Plan well in advance for any provisioning requires based on the nature of the engagement.
- Be able to independently work on gathering requirements and planning the overall sprint.
- Raise clarifications with customer/onsite to eliminate any ambiguity on the scope of work assigned from the Client/Project Co-coordinator.
- Track to closure any open clarifications with customer/onsite.
- Understand and translate requirements into design.
- Conduct meetings with customer SME's, BA's and architect to understand and clarify functional and technical requirements.
- Technology Advisory & Consulting (for clients)
- Engage with client stakeholders during advisory engagements
- Gather information relevant to the client's context and conduct detailed analysis using technology solution frameworks
- Seek guidance Infra Development Manager as required
- Arrive at draft recommendations based on analysis
- Provide thought leadership on implementation of specific technology
- Engage with client stakeholders
Solution Design & Development:
- Document/ review the design/ blueprint/ specifications of the solution
- Provide guidance to project teams on how functionality works together and how it works/fitment from technology perspective for complex requirements.
- AWS certification preferably.
- Amazon EC2, AWS Cloud, AWS Cloud Formation, Change Management, Client Focus, Design Pattern-Tools and Princ., Domain-Industry Knowledge, Effective Communication, Estimation and Resource Planning, Execution Excellence, ITSM (IT Service Management), Knowledge Management, Life and Annuities Insurance, Managing Teams, Project Management, Release Mgmt.-Process Tool and Tech, Requirements Management, Software Development Processes, Solution Structuring, Technology Concepts, Technology Trends, Test and Defect Management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Inderpreet Sahota
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2226)/Direct: 412 593 5757
Equal Employment Opportunity