preffered: AWS certification
* Must have experience in strategizing and implementing DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management and Agile Solutions in large Enterprises
* Strong understanding of DevOps concepts, tools, workflows and best Practices * Extensive experience with SaFe Agile Scrum and related frameworks and using tools like Jira & Confluence
* Must have Experience in Infrastructure Automation and containerization using Mesosphere, Kubernetes and Docker.
* Expert skills with Bamboo, Jenkins, BitBucket. Experience of designing git based workflows (GitFlow/Feature Branching) and Hooks creation.
* Experience in Organization Change Management and ability to convert DevOps solutions into people adoption.
* Knowledge and experience in Portfolio management, CI and CD tools in market (E.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Sonarqube etc.) * Experience of configuration management tools Ansible/Puppet.
* Experience in monitoring solutions and ELK and Splunk * Bring fresh ideas to the table, learn, and adapt to new technologies and changing situations quickly Contribute to implementation and adherence to continuous integration practices, including build automation, test automation, fast builds and clean build maintenance
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Meghan Schaefer immediately at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!