Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an AWS Data Engineer for our client in the Information Technology domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a FullTime/Direct Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: Full Time/Direct Hire
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania or New Jersey (Remote till COVID)
Role: AWS Data Engineer
Primary Skills: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Role Description: The AWS Data Engineer must have at least 5-10 years of experience. In this role, you will be focused on fulfilling data requests for data analytics compliance and reporting use cases.
- Responsibilities will include validating request requirements research into API documentation and data schemas, data transformation, backfilling, data validation, and quality checks.
- Data Engineer may also support infrastructure projects including implementation of automated tools that increase efficiencies such as Talend for data quality.
- Responsible for documenting any new processes in which they are involved as part of their work and provide feedback for sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Provide engineering support to resolve production issues within data products or data pipelines.
Primary Skills in Priority (Either one of them on AWS):
- Required Semi structured data PySpark, SQL DynamoDB including streams AWS Glue, AWS s3 storage.
- HIVE Preferred
- Parquet files
- Data Modeling - PySpark on AWS/ ETL - (Apache PySpark will also work)
- Data Warehousing
- HIVE/Redshift/Dynamo DB
- Hadoop/Map reduce
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5-10 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Rabi Maharana
Recruiter Phone: T: 412-200-1197 (Ext: 2246) /M: (512)-575-4300
Equal Employment Opportunity