AWS Data Architect- 135k- Minneapolis, Minnesota
My client is hiring a highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements. Their consultants develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects and support implementation projects as well creating solution and tools.
• Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as DynamoDB, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), ElasticCache, S3, ElasticSearch, Neptune, Timestream and more.
• Solution - Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, generating consulting proposals, contributing to internal Area of Depth programs and Technical Field Community, authoring AWS Data Analytics best practice blogs and whitepapers as well as creating packaged data service offerings
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
• 3+ years experience in design and implementation of complex distributed systems architectures
• Experience working with Resource Description Framework (RDF) and SPARQL
• Experience with graph databases and graph analytics - Neo4j, Titan, Orient DB, Apache Giraph or others
• Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and other data analytics applications
• Experience with NonRelational technologies such as Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Redis
• Experience with RDBMS and SQL
• Current hands-on experience with at Java
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math
• Industry leadership in the fields of database, Analytics or data sciences
• Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
• Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, NoSQL storage, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
• Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
• Expertise in graph driven data science applications, such as graph based feature engineering, graph embeddings, or graph neural networks
• Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
• Experience consulting for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
Jefferson Frank International is the Global Leader in Amazon AWS recruitment. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the top professionals to our clients. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS Big Data. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics