Title: IT- IT Technology Architect – Senior / AWS Certified Solution Architect
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 months +
1. AWS Certification (Solution Architect or Sys Ops or Developer or DevOps)
2. CloudFormation, YAML
3. AWS microservices
AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate or Professional)
• 5-10 years of Infrastructure & Platform Management
• Configure and deploy infra/platform/apps on AWS Cloud. Experience is AWS SaaS (PaaS and IaaS).
• Strong expertise in designing, deploying and supporting cloud solutions. Strong expertise in implementation of AWS services like EC2, S3, ECS, RDS, IAM, Athena, SES, SNS, ECS, Elastic BeanStalk, Cloudfront etc.
• Expertise on multitier web application architecture, design and development using J2EE or .NET based technologies
• Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services.
• Experienced in implementing organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
• Strong experience of leading the project across technologies and platform.
• Expertise on developing the automation tool to reduce manual work
• Good Knowledge with DevOps best practices and tools like Github, JFrog, Jenkins, SONARQUBE
• Very good analytical, presentation and communication skill
• Experience architecting solutions using AWS Serverless technologies and/or containerization platforms
• Deploying AWS environments using AWS Control Tower, AWS Landing zone
• Deep familiarity with AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform, and AWS CLI
• Experienced adoption of AWS at the enterprise scale
• Cost management and environment management at scale
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud