AWS Architect - Leeds (AWS Certifications required)
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
* Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
* Results driven, focused on objectives - able to turn objectives into action?
* Reliable and punctual?
* Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude?
* Perform expert-level advice and needs analysis with clients.
* Undertake AWS Well Architected reviews
* Lead both high-level and low-level designs, fully document the solution and gain the approval of the customer
* Develop technical roadmaps for future AWS cloud implementations and the client journey
* Develop business case analysis on potential projects
* Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions
* Perform advanced systems modelling, simulation, and analysis
* Perform expert-level systems AWS development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering
* Develop technical roadmaps for the client's journey
* Strong understanding of core Amazon infrastructure including EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, RDS, VPC, Security Groups, NACLs, IAM, Cloud Formation & Route53
* A good understanding of the AWS Well Architected Framework
* Knowledge of microservice based architectures
* Experience working in a DevOps environment
* Ability to present confidently in external group and client settings
* AWS Solution Architect Associate certification or higher
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on
0191 338 7614.