Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SRC is on contract supporting 25 AF's Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) program under the Digital Integration for Combat Engagement (DICE) contract. The AWS Engineer for this effort is responsible for:
• Architecting advanced business enabling solutions for Air Force Commercial Cloud Services (AFC2S) teams utilizing services from IC ITE
• Providing technical direction for AF customers migrating to C2S
• Playing a key role in integrating all cloud solutions and strategies into the Risk Management Framework and overall business practices
• Possessing the technical understanding to provide expert guidance about AWS, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE Commercial Cloud Services (C2S), and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks. Candidates must have current / active TS/SCI
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Current / Active TS/SCI security clearance
• Two (2) to Four (4) years' experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc)
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture Advanced knowledge of AWS Services including: Management - CloudWatch (Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager IaaS - EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3, Glacier Data Management - Redshift, RDS, EMR, Data Pipeline, Kinesis, DynamoDB Other - Server Migration, Storage Gateway
• Hands-on experiences with CloudFormation and Lambda Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows (AWSCLI, CloudFormation, etc.)
• Demonstrate experience in transitioning large, complex applications to IC ITE Development, Test, and Production environments
• Experience in deploying enterprise services such as Domain Name System (DNS), Directory Services, and Host Base Security System (HBSS)
• Two (2) to Four (4) years' System Administration experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Amazon Linux, and Windows OS
• A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II equivalent certification
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), or IAM-III equivalent
• Special Access Program (SAP) experience
• Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (JSON, YAML, Python)
• AWS associate level certification or above
• Other industry certifications a plus
• Strong Linux knowledge
• Familiarity with cloud data and computing concepts
• Excellent briefing and writing skills
• Experience implementing Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for various systems
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRECT / SCI / NATO CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled