A leading luxury intimate apparel design company is looking for an Amazon Marketplace Assistant. This new full-time position is based in our New York corporate office and works in tandem with the Amazon Marketplace Specialist. (Please note that only local candidates will be considered, as the position is not fully remote).
The ideal candidate is a sharp, curious, team-player who enjoys detail-oriented work in supporting our ecommerce business. An entrepreneurial interest in ecommerce and fashion apparel is a plus.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of ecommerce experience preferred
- Must have excellent Excel skills (vlookup, pivot table etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Vendor Central or Seller Central a plus
- Highly analytical, data-driven individual
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable handling large set of data
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent at teaming and collaboration
- BS or BA degree
- Basic understanding of warehouse operations
- Aptitude with numbers and clear understanding of retail math
- Knowledge of AWS and selling on Amazon
- Previous experience with Bluecherry or other inventory management system is a plus